The Loop Loft

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Timbuctu





I wanna ride I wanna ride with you I wanna drive to timbuctu like it was new the first mountain view we could drive to butte a hundred  miles and hour Montana is pure as a flower and I'm loving you by the moment we could drive just me and you and the rising moon and when we get high from the smell of June and the perfume of the flower and I sit here and write this song and I'm traveling along in my head then I see on a plateau near the grand canyon a heard of buffalo and I'm reminded this is there land I wanna ride I wanna ride with you I wanna drive to timbuctu like it was new the first mountain view we could drive to butte a hundred  miles and hour Montana is pure as a flower and I'm loving you we could drive just me and you and the rising moon and when we get high from the smell of June and the perfume of the flowers and I sit here and write this song I'm traveling along in my head then i see a plateau near the grand canyon a heard of buffalo and I'm reminded this is their land

No comments :

Post a Comment