The Loop Loft

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"I'm a Eagle Soaring" Kevin Lajiness


http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_5767068


Deep down inside I want to come to full consciousness
I’m an eagle soaring out of sight take me higher and higher
And higher I want to know the truth if searching is to find
I look under every rock I can and to clear my mind
So that thoughts might flow without apprehension
I’m an Eagle soaring out of sight take me higher and higher
And higher I welcome divine inspiration
I get excited with the notion of a new idea
That was molded from the hand print s of god
I’m an eagle soaring out of sight take me higher and higher
And higher Rain down on me rain down on me
 Touch me to my very soul take me higher and higher
 And higher I’m a eagle souring out of sight
 I’m a eagle souring out of sight take me higher and higher
 And higher Let me reach deep down inside

No comments :

Post a Comment